Thursday 15th June
Meet The Maker - Cheese & Wine Tasting
We're very excited to be working with Fen Farm Dairy, the makers of Baron Bigod Suffolk Brie, to bring you a very special Cheese & Wine Tasting evening.
Enjoy some delicious tapas style Baron Bigod Brie dishes, expertly paired with exquisite wines. The perfect way to spend a Summers evening.
£10 per person
(includes one dish & one glass of wine - extra dishes £5)
Booking is essential, please call us at the Long Melford Swan on 01787 464 545 to reserve your place. A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person will be required to secure your reservation.
Read our Cheese Blog for more on Baron Bigod >
Friday 17th March
The Long Melford Swan's - Pop Up Bar in Duck Deli
On Friday 17th March The Long Melford Swan will be hosting a pop up bar in Duck Deli from 6-9pm. The event is in conjunction with Chase Distillery and Fever-Tree mixers and is the first in The Swan's Celebration of Gin Weekend.
Guests will be able to purchase from a selection of six spirits not usually available from The Long Melford Swan, all paired with Fever-Tree mixers. In order to partake in the event a 'Drinks Passport' will need to be purchased from The Long Melford Swan at a cost of £15, this will entitle the holder to three drinks. Additional passports will be available to purchase on the night.
Saturday 28th January
Musk's Sausages - Try Before You Buy
On Saturday 28th January, Graham Pentelow from Musk's Sausages, Newmarket, joined us in the Deli from 10am until 2pm. Graham had samples of all the sausages we stock, cooking ready for our customers to try.
The event was a great success, so great in fact that we sold completely out of Musk's sausages!
Why are Musk’s sausages so special?
- Made with care in small batches, the sausages are free from colouring and additives
- QUALITY ASSURED EVERY TIME
- We use prime Red Tractor Assured British pork shoulder
- CONSISTENCY & RELIABILITY
- Our sausages do not contain rusk, but contain traditionally baked bread from local bakers. This gives
them their succulence for which they are renowned.
- Our Gluten free sausages contain long-grain rice
- We use only natural hog or sheep
casings for the perfect bite and consistent cooking performance
- A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENT FLAVOUR
- Our sausages are hand linked and allowed to dry naturally before being packaged
- Our own unique blend of spices – the recipe is unchanged since 1884
- PREMIUM BRAND WITH UNMATCHED HERITAGE
- Chefs can put The Royal Warrant onto their Menus